Saturday 29 December 2012

First Christmas




Time goes too fast, and before I knew it, he was almost one. Being a huge fan of Christmas, I couldn't wait to recreate the magic of the festive season with my son, and he had a number of exceedingly cute Christmas outfits to get into the spirit. But the Santa suit made the nicest photos, as he opened his gifts on Christmas Day.

From a photography perspective, I only ever use natural or available light, so the winter months are generally difficult to photograph (snow being the exception), as there is so little light, and so few hours of daylight. Hence, I have many photos of this special season, but very few of them have made it onto this blog for public consumption (and most reside in my private yearbooks). I did love this 'Santa set,' though.

No comments:

Post a Comment