Tuesday 7 July 2015

Poppy Fields







It's hard to say whether I prefer natural, outdoors shoots, or 'fancy-dress' themes. Either way, I love images that tell a story. Little Ro loves nothing more than being outdoors, whatever the weather, and I love shooting him outside as the seasons progress. Despite a promising, sunny morning, as I drove to this location, the clouds gathered, and it began to rain. On arrival, I asked the boy if he still wanted to get out of the car for a run around, and inevitably, the answer was yes (inclement weather has never bothered him, much). I read an article once, that said the thing children prize above everything else, is the freedom of playing outdoors (if I could find the article again, I would link it). I definitely believe it's important to spend time outside, and I'm so grateful to be able to find places like this, close to the countryside. 

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment