Sunday 5 April 2015

Easter Bunny (and friends)









I stepped up the game on our Easter photos this year, which took a little more preparation. I got very lucky with these costumes, from ebay (which are ex-hire-shop, but never worn, so they are a very high quality). He loves the rabbit costume (and frequently requests to wear this at home). He gets very into character when dressed as the bunny, and likes to eat raw carrot, while in costume. It is an effort to keep the white outfit white, especially while he was outdoors for this shoot. 
He was less keen on the ducky costume (which was also a fraction too small, despite the fact that theoretically, they are both the same size). I still managed this one shot. I don't like to force him to do anything he doesn't want to do (and the best photos are always when he's enjoying himself anyway), so the duck remains relatively unworn, while the rabbit is most definitely in his 'favourites pile' until it is outgrown. I don't think either of these will still fit next Easter, but I loved shooting this set of special Easter photos... And next year, I already have a sheep outfit lined up. (No, seriously!).
Just for fun, click the 'Easter' link beneath this post, for a comparison of our Easter photo shoots, as Little Ro has grown older. The Easter Bunny has grown up a little since he was three months old.

No comments:

Post a Comment